In-Person Worship Guidelines
The latest CDC guidance states "Due to substantial COVID-19 community spread, the CDC strongly recommends masks for everyone in indoor settings and crowded areas." Franklin County Public Health and Columbus Public Health also support these efforts to keep people safe.
We ask that all who come to worship wear a mask. Church staff and deacons will be wearing masks. We request that you do the same. Together as a community of faith we need to do everything we can to protect our children (who are not yet eligible for vaccination) and the immunocompromised among us.
If you forget a mask, we will have some available as you enter.
- For 9 a.m. worship, please enter through the Education Wing doors.
- For 11 a.m. worship, please enter through the West Lot or Education Wing doors.
- The elevator is available for both services.
Things to Note
- Sign In upon entering worship space for contact tracing.
- Maintain social distancing in pews and outside.
- The Nursery will be available for children ages 4 and under for both services.
If you are not feeling well or have a fever, a cough, or are sneezing, please stay home on Sunday for everyone’s health. Likewise, if you have been diagnosed or have been exposed to Covid-19, even if you have been fully vaccinated, please stay home and worship with us online.
We will continue to provide our services through livestream platforms and invite you to join us on Facebook or YouTube.
Posted: Thursday, September 2, 2021