Grace and Peace to you!
The Deacons and Council, Reopening Task Force, and staff have been working to make our return to worship as safe as we can. We will follow the most recent CDC and State of Ohio Covid-19 guidelines.
On July 4, we welcome you back to In-Person worship at First Church for both the 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. worship services. Both services will be held in the sanctuary for the month of July due to ongoing work in Parish Hall.
For 9 a.m. worship, please enter through the Education Wing doors.
For 11 a.m. worship, please enter through West Lot or Education Wing doors.
(The Nursery will be available for children ages 4 and under for both services.)
Things to note:
- We ask that you sign in and leave contact information (for contact tracing if needed).
- If you are fully vaccinated-masks in the building are optional. You are welcome to wear masks if you wish.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear masks while in the building.
- We know that children under the age of 12 and those who are immuno-compromised are part of our worshipping community, and we want to make sure they feel safe and welcome to return.
- We will maintain social distancing. Every other pew will be reserved with designated signs.
- We will sing!!
- On July 4 at BOTH services, we will celebrate communion.
- There will be separate, single-serving elements to have.
- There will be a time of reconnection after the services outside.
We know that some of you are uncertain about returning to in-person worship at this time. That is okay.
We will continue to provide our services through livestream and invite you to join us on Facebook or YouTube.
On July 4, we’ll welcome Rev. Dr. Jack Sullivan Jr, the Executive Director of the Ohio Council of Churches as our guest preacher.
We look forward to worshipping together once again on July 4.
May the peace of Christ be with you now and always.