And the greatest of these is love
First Congregational Church is a beautiful and sacred place for you and your partner to begin your life together. The gothic sanctuary, with its towering ceilings, stained glass windows and rich wood carvings are awe-inspiring, yet surprisingly intimate.
Our wedding package includes:
- Use of the sanctuary and wedding room for the rehearsal and ceremony
- A First Church minister to officiate your ceremony (or an invitation to another minister of your choice)
- At least three sessions with a First Church minister to get to know you, discuss your vows, and plan your ceremony
- A wedding coordinator to make sure your rehearsal and ceremony go smoothly
- Seating for up to 500 guests
- Off-street parking
- An organist and use of the finest organs in the Midwest,
- Cleanup after the ceremony
You may also engage our semi-professional choir to sing at your wedding. If you would like to learn more, please contact Minister of Music Kevin Jones, email@example.com.
Download a booklet of our wedding policies by clicking here.